- This event has passed.
HR-218 Qualification Shoot for Retired Law Enforcement Officers
June 14, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
WSLEA sponsors the HR-218 qualification shoot for retired law enforcement officers. The qualification is held at the Spokane Police Academy Range and is coordinated by Sgt. C. Crane, Range Master, and Robert T. Bro, Range assistant. The shoot is open to any retired law enforcement officer, retired from any law enforcement agency, including Federal, State and Local. The 2017 shoot will be held on Wednesday, June 14th. To reserve a shooting time or for more information contact Bob Bro at email@example.com or (509)953-5066.
- May 15th – Practice shoot date
- June 12th – Volunteers will qualify
- June 13th – Fun shoot with AR’s and/or Shotguns
- June 14th – Qualification
- June 19th – Practice shoot date
- July 17th – Practice shoot date
- August 21st – Practice shoot date
- September 18th – Practice shoot date