The Washington State Law Enforcement Association is dedicated to ensuring the vitality of the chosen profession, Law Enforcement, for the benefit of its members and the safety of the citizens of the State of Washington.
By supporting the Washington State Law Enforcement Association (WSLEA) with your membership dues, we are able to continue supporting the needs of WSLEA’s members.
- WSLEA has created a scholarship program whereby any WSLEA member can apply for funds to cover tuition costs to attend any CJTC course.
- Your department can “sponsor” a course, this allows you to choose what classes your personnel attend.
- WSLEA members receive WSLEA class discounts.
- WSLEA encourages the enactment of just, enforceable laws to curtail crime and protect the lives and property of all our state’s citizens. Because of the Association’s broad membership base, experienced leadership, expertise and statewide reputation, WSLEA has earned the attention of state and local government.
- WSLEA Membership is for and about the citizens and the communities its members serve and are a part of. To further assist the citizenry, WSLEA has created and supports an extensive set of youth programs. WSLEA firmly believes that our future is with the youth of our state. The Association acts on that belief by actively supporting — through participation and assistance — youth programs.
These are just some of the benefits WSLEA offers. With your support, WSLEA will be able to continue offering these benefits, and more, to all dues paying members.
Thank you for your support!